วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Brian Mcknight Anytime Pop Music CD Review

Time is the latest release from pop artist Brian McKnight, and I can only think of one word to describe it ... AWESOME!

I wish it was not the case, but it's not every day that I have a CD from an artist, I can hear easily and comfortably in pop, from the beginning to get to the end. There is usually one or two songs that I just can not force myself to get through. Absolutely not the case always be there. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from beginning toto end.

It is a rare day indeed that I have a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say, has a bad track in the bunch to get. I am more than happy to announce that exactly what I have to say about it. There simply is not bad in the pile. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Anytime has a nicely varied, mix of 12 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly gifted artist. With many of the songs a lot of shows on the typeEmotion that makes for a really great listen. Of course, imagine drawing from what I can only have his own personal experiences. At various points, the real emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance touch. They're all here.

Anytime I give my highest recommendation. It simply belongs in every level of serious music collectors collection regardless of genre preference.

While the whole album is some of my favorites are excellentLength 4 - Show Me The Way Back To Your Heart, length 5 - Every Time We Say Goodbye, and track 12 - When The Chariot Comes

My Bonus Pick, and those who Sore [... how, in 'Stuck On Repeat "] is track - Anytime. Good stuff!

Anytime Release Notes:

Brian McKnight Anytime originally published on 23 September 1997 on the Mercury label.

CD track list follows:

1. Anytime

2. Could

3. You Should Be Mine (Do not Waste Your Time) - (featuring Mase)

4. Show MeThe Way Back To Your Heart

5. Every Time We Say Goodbye

6. You Got The Bomb

7. Hold Me

8. Only One For Me, The

9. Til I Get Over You

10. I Belong To You

11. Jam Knock

12. When The Chariot Comes



cheap laptops

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น